Hello good at forex post my tips here

Hi :wave: just pretty much signals

Today buy Nzd cad

Nzd cad buy take profit 0.80722 sl 0.78362

I don’t trade overnight. But if it pulls back to 0.786 and we get an engulfing bullish candle in the morning I may join in.

Thanks.

1 Like

No problem

I got in and picked up 10 pips profit. Should have been 20. I got in perfectly. Kept the TP at 10 pips because it was just a trade I added to the other trades for the day.

Easy extra profit.

Wish I could let it run for a couple of days but in the USA we can’t trade over the weekend. Maybe I’ll check it again on Monday.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Well done :+1: I’m still holding my buy

1 Like

Aud jpy sell today tp 93.710 sl 94.899

Nzd cad buy still going strong

Market just flipped close Nzd cad buy and
Sell Nzd usd sell Nzd jpy sell Eur usd

I’m not in the US and had never heard you couldn’t trade over the weekend over there. Is that meaning you cannot leave a trade open from Friday to Monday? What happens?

Gbp usd sell usd jpy buy 2 more opportunities emerge

The law is a little vague, but I think it just means we cannot trade on the weekends. I have not tried leaving a trade open through the weekend, but I’ve seen other posters saying they do it.

Scored 20 pips on usd jpy there

Monday looks a lot less volatile with a Gbp usd buy

1 Like

After further analysis today is cad jpy buy and Nzd jpy buy

1 Like

I like that cad/jpy pick.

1 Like

Yeah both Nzd jpy and cad jpy should go up today I just entered two buys

Nzd jpy buy tp 86.678 sl 85.140
Cad jpy buy tp 109.199 sl 107.829

I entered the buy on cad jpy as well. Market opens in the USA late afternoon on Sundays. Think we can get to around 110.000 this week?

1 Like

Cool both way in profit both up as we speak. And Possibly the market has been very volatile lately, best off taking profit at my take profit zones . Yes both are going well :moneybag: :+1:

What a great day of pips took profits
Nzd jpy + 74.7 pips !
Cad jpy + 71.5 pips

Once I finish this morning analysis I’ll post today’s trades

1 Like

Today Eur Nzd sell tp 1.68507. Sl 1.71260