Hello, good day everyone

Hello everyone, I need to ask something. Please has anyone ever heard of an investment firm called Platinum index group UK. Please it is very urgent. I want to know if they are scammers.

1 Like

I tried looking them up but I haven’t really seen much about them, which is obviously not a good sign. :open_mouth: I would suggest you stick to the more trusted brokers out there who also cater to UK traders. :blush:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much, I lost about 300 dollars to those scammers. I hope everyone sees this post so they do not trust them at all Name of the said registered broker who is supposed to be my account manager is “Iamnathanjamesdavis”. He claims to work for a supposed company named “Platinumindexgroup”. Please stare clear of them they are scammers.

1 Like

Oh no! :open_mouth: :frowning: I wish there’s a way for you to recover your money. :open_mouth: But where did you find them anyway? And how did you communicate with them?

1 Like

Funny actually, there’s this trader that told me about a broker that help me trade pending the time I get my feet on trading. I lost contact with the broker back then because I did not have enough money to pay for his services. So this year I sent a mail to his email address that I had and we began chatting thinking it was him. So everything just happened so fast and I started noticing some red flags a little too late. That’s why I came on here for questions to satisfy my curiosity and investigation.

i hope you got the answer already , by the way most welcome in this community . have a comfortable trading journey

1 Like

Yes I have. Thank you Sir!!