Hello guys i need help

hello, my name is oussema i’m new to trading this is my first day to join the babypips which i found it helpful beceause i found all the necessary courses for me to start studying but there is one question that can’t make me stop thinking which is : is forex is it a good start for me ? beceause i don’t really have a problem with managing my time which allow me to start studying any type of tradings or investments and i’m interrested in both long term investment and short term so i can study stock market or cryptocurrency also . i need an advice

1 Like

FX trading is simple but not easy. There is no short cut to eventual success or riches. I suggest you open a demo account with a regulated broker and then practice and experiment on what you will learn on this great education site.

A few weeks should be enough for you to decide whether FX trading suits you and your lifestyle.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Just bear in mind that in forex or any kind of stock trading, success is achieved by less than 10% of those who venture into it, and ‘success’ can be defined differently by each individual. So, decide for yourself if you want to continue down this rabbit hole.

2 Likes

FX trading is right for you if you have the time and patience to learn. Trading in general, stock and FX is difficult, very very difficult and takes years to learn. As mentioned above, less than 10% will be successful. Those are the people that understood the assignment and got the right education and took the time to learn. Trading isn’t a get rich quick scheme.

Longer term stock investments is a completely different ball game, again it’s not easy to learn and master, and it is also not a get rich quick scheme. Look at someone like Warren Buffet, most of his wealth has come in the later years of his career, not at the beginning. His company buys stocks and holds onto them and they then reap the rewards from the annual growth and the compound affect of reinvested divided yield etc.

Yes mate. it is a Good start.
Just be disciplined. No Fear. No Impulse trading. With these indicators in Check, trust me, it’s a Good Start.

1 Like

Hi, i think forex would be best to start your journey with trading because there is not that much movements like in others possibilities(at least no every pair), but it all depends on what really interests you.