Hello Guys I'm Tari and I'm new

Hello GUYS I’m Tari From Bayelsa

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome welcome! :blush: Had to look up Bayelsa and learned something new today. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. Have you tried checking out the school here already? :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Tari. Are you new to trading too or just new in the community?

1 Like

Lol, We learn everyday.

Hi guys,
I’m also new here.

Welcome @BlackAristocrat and @Paul_J7! Enjoy your time here, and may your journey in this community be filled with valuable knowledge.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Paul_J7. Just new in the community or new to trading too?

Hi @zianfx,
New to the community and also new to trading. In addition to my main job, I try to earn extra money through training

I see. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hi all. I am also new to your forum. I see a lot of interesting topics for communication here. I think I will find answers to my questions here.

Hello and welcome Tari! Had to Google where Bayelsa is and found out it’s a state in Nigeria. How’s your learning going so far? Hope you’re still around and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome Paul! I hope you’re enjoying your stay here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and your trading experiences. See you around!

Welcome @RooseveltNicolas! Lots of friendly people here so don’t be afraid to ask if you need any help. See you around!

Hi all!
Happy to join your community.

Welcome to the community, @RooseveltNicolas. There are a lot of interesting topics here. Are you new to trading too or just new here in the community?

Welcome to the community, @GianniK. We’re happy to have you here too. How long have you been trading?

Welcome to the community GianniK! This is a great place to learn and connect with other traders. Good luck on your trading journey

Hello.
Experience of trading on a demo account for at least 3 months.

Thank you.
I wish you all successful trading.