Hello Hello! Brief Introduction

Hello fellow traders,

I have been immersed in the world of trading since 2005. Yes I’m now mid 40s and getting on a bit, back hurts, and a lot less hair than those days! My journey began in the intricate realm of Forex trading, a venture that, admittedly, did not yield immediate success. It took me over a decade of perseverance, continuous learning, and adapting to market dynamics before I could finally claim consistent profitability.

Trading, for me, has been an incredible teacher, offering lessons that extend far beyond market fundamentals. It has been a journey of self-discovery, where I’ve learned to navigate my emotions and understand my personality in ways I never thought possible. The market, as it turns out, is an exceptional mirror reflecting not only financial trends but also the depths of one’s own psyche.

Currently, I am proud to say that trading has evolved from a challenging endeavor to my sole source of income. I specialize in options trading, focusing primarily on ETFs. This niche has become the cornerstone of my success, allowing me to navigate the financial markets with confidence.

I owe a great deal of my early understanding of trading to the fantastic resources provided by BabyPips. The platform played a pivotal role in laying the foundation of my knowledge, providing me with a comprehensive understanding of the technicalities involved in the trading world.

Now, having reached a point of stability and success in my trading journey, I am eager to give back to the community that has been an integral part of my growth. I look forward to sharing experiences, insights, and knowledge with fellow traders. Let’s embark on this journey together, supporting and learning from each other as we navigate the exciting and ever-changing world of trading!

6 Likes

Hello, Mobius Grey!

My name is Paul. I’m 47 and not as strong as I used to be. The aches and pains are hanging around longer than I would like. I have to be more careful and mindful of what I do with my body.

Thanks for being here to share your experiences, insights, and knowledge with us. I hope to be able to give back to the community one day like you are doing now.

I’ve been a member for over two years. I graduated from The School of Pipsology last month and the lessons I learned gave me more than just an understanding of market fundamentals.

It was also a journey of self-discovery for me that gave me insights into myself that I would have never gotten without completing The School. I ended up not becoming a retail forex trader. I decided to work on becoming a quant instead.

Congratulations on making trading your sole source of income after a decade. I look forward to your contributions to the community.

Welcome to the forums. See you around.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome at BP community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome and thank you for wanting to give back to the community that played a significant role in your journey. Looking forward to learning from your experiences and perhaps picking up a few tips for my own trading journey.

Hi and welcome! I hope you’re enjoying your stay here and we’ll be looking forward to your contributions! See you around!