Hello I am new here, how do I trade?

I want to learn how to trade

You can learn forex from a demo account.

Hello and welcome! The education section here is the best place to learn how to trade forex.

Learn How to Trade the Markets

Once you’re familiar with the basics, open a demo account and practice. Good luck!

2 Likes

Choose the best trading strategy. Any trading strategy that leads you towards profits goal could prove to be the winning one

A demo will be the best option for learning.

You can learn trading from the educational section of this site.

Education, practice and an understanding that you need to get the process right to make money are the route you need to take. Good first step by being here and having the education section to crack on with.

Hi! This site should help you and you can begin by focusing on beginner material, like terminology. Later you can look at more advanced material and open a demo account.

Learn as much as you can from the free resources here .
Then open a demo account any broker will suffice and spend 6 months applying your strategy.
After this only use a small account and lot sizes to get a real feel of the market .
Good luck friend

1 Like

Practice on a demo account can make you skillful trader.

Why would you insist on demo trading before any lessons? How is someone supposed to trade a demo account if they don’t know anything about forex?

1 Like

Hi and welcome. Youre in the right place. Theres a lot of materials here for newbies. Learn from them, practice in demo and remember something very important - Never risk what you can`t afford to lose.

Basic knowledge is mandatory. The demo helps a trader to make their knowledge improved.

What basic knowledge do you recommend?

You can start learning forex with demo account.

Start with the free education section

School of pipsology is the best place for you to learn. You can also watch YouTube videos in case you want to understand better. They will guide you to trade step by step. Just don’t rush things because forex trading is a long term thing and it will take time for you to make money with it.

Start learning forex trading by learning the basics. Forex trading is the act of buying, selling currencies to make a profit. It’s an incredibly lucrative and exciting way to make money, if you go about it the right way. All the best