Hello, I am new here :)

Hello, I am a newbie into the trading world but really excited to learn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That should be your whole focus which isn’t at all exciting, but hard work. Forget about making money, that’s social media marketing hype which is mostly fantasyland.

That’s the reality, so stay cool, calm and collected when FX trading, otherwise you will lose your account. and without it, you cannot trade.

1 Like

this is the most informative forum we have in online . i hope you will enjoy the environment , good luck , happy learning.

1 Like

hi and welcome . have a very good journey from there.

1 Like

this is really a good forum for newcomers . just be active in beginners sections.

1 Like

you can trade in a demo account which is the best source to acquire live trading knowledge and experience.

1 Like

as a newcomer you are willing to learn , this is good but don’t hurry when learning in practically.

1 Like

hi and welcome . happy education

1 Like

Hey newbie, all that you must care about in the beginning is learning as much as you can. The market is not a playground but a battle where you will always find yourself struggling to survive.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Take your time to learn and enjoy the process. Good luck!

Welcome to Babypips! This is a very informative forum. Glad you joined, share issues if you face any. Keep in mind, hard work is very important if you plan on lasting long in the market environment. Learn well!

Hey newbie, glad that you chose babypips as your learning partner. The education section explains the working of the market really well and you will be easily able to get through the basics.