Hello, I’m new and a Quantitative Analyst from Derby

In 1994, I began creating Mathematical Forecasting Models, based around Quantitative Financial Analysis, to clearly define EXACTLY what historical price movements causes a price to rise or fall.

Most investment advisors will tell you to buy, but often too late. Or to sell… again, often too late. My clear BUY, SELL and HOLD signals direct you to stocks that gave a high probability of rising within the short/medium term, whilst also supply proven stop/loss values for the light hearted/less aggressive investors.

My aim is to deliver objective, independent guidance for independent investors. No hidden agendas and no conflicts of interest.

No opinions or guesswork. Just pure math.

I discovered factors that could be summed up in a Quantitative Mathematical Forecasting Model, combining value, safety and timing. Testing and retesting confirmed that my approach reflected market reality.

My research was based around Quantitative Analysis, producing a portfolio management system that analysed and ranked fx pairs each day for relative value as well as providing specific entry/exit timing indicators . The three fundamental factors we all need to know are which stocks to buy, sell or hold.

The Algorithm analyses historical data, and given key specific conditions, provides definitive entry and exit points. The selection process identified value investment opportunities, calculating market inefficiencies relative to their respective implied probabilities

The result is a system for market trend analysis, which has been proven to be successful over and over again. Refined, updated and evolved for today’s markets, As a Quantitative Analyst, I can provide novice investors as well as experienced traders the simplicity they need, and statistical/technical knowledge they seek.d

Share away. Let us get a look at your resesrch and analysis. Hopefully it’s free, because, well, pumping your product or service here isn’t going to go all too well.

1 Like

Know what ? I have qualifications in Maths - and I’ve no idea how these words relate !

& of course - “FX” and “Stocks” - are not synonymous - nor even closely linked :wink:

We do look forward to some logical or even coherent content in the ongoing blurb ! :sunglasses:

Cut to the chase, what are you selling and how much?

Bahahaaaaaahaha, outstanding CR.

The Ever Laughing VIPER

My algorithm is genuine. Google “QuantAnalyst Derby Portfolio” and you’ll see I’m not bs’ing. I will supply results in the near future. My research is based on 1 minute tick data for 14 major cross’s from 2013 -2017.

AER return is 616% reinvesting profit. My ultimate goal is to back test using 5% risk, 40% withdrawal to cover wages, then see what my fund value will be, then till me what I’m selling. A tangible dream, that’s what…

So you’re sharing something that’s free or not? Serious question. Final answer. Better make it a good one or the thread goes bye bye.

A good read indeed. I’ll definitely like to try your quantitative analysis approach to trades and hopefully they’ll work out good for me too.