Hello I'm a new to forex I need some help

Hello everyone I was hoping I could get some help with forex if you can help me that would be much appreciated

1 Like

Be sure to complete Pipsology.

I used to ask for help, too. Try doing as much as possible yourself first. That’s just my suggestion.

However, when you’re confused about something or want feedback from others, this is a great place for it.

1 Like

Hi, why don’t you try copytrading? I can give you names of good traders you can copy. And you get to earn from the trades they do. That’s what I do. I have zero knowledge on how to trade. But with copytrading I can boast of making profit weekly.

1 Like

New traders should devote themselves to learning more and more. It will lead them ahead.

1 Like

A strong decision must suggest avoiding risks in trading. And traders can do so only when they have analytical ability. Both technical and fundamental knowledge is essential for so.

1 Like

Pls I need too. I won’t mind copy trading.

1 Like

I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

1 Like

Copy trading sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

Do you know what would be really impressive? It would be impressive if Mr Savage were to come here and show us his actual and verifiable trading track record and then show us live how he trades.

I’m betting you that he would get his behind handed to him on a platter.

From what I see, he can’t produce a track record.

Yes, you should practice on demo account more and more to sharpen your knowledge. Watch video tutorials to learn about trading.

proof is in the process not a mere track record