Hello, i'm new here!

Hi, I’m Adriph! I’m 22. I’m a fulltime reseller and Ready to learn and grow. I want to pick up on a new skill and also I wanna thank my boy lariat for pushing me to learn. he knows I really could use the knowledge to build a foundation for myself and those around me.

1 Like

Welcome Adriph!
I am new here too so i figured i’d reply to your post and potentially make a new friend
I’m 34 work full time at a regular office job. i would like to pick up a new skill and work part time so i can put downpayment on a home.

1 Like

Hey there, hope you are good.

Learn, learn and learn some more and you’ll be good mate!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @adriph-34 and @Damascus_101! I hope you guys are enjoying your new journey! See you around and good luck!

Welcome welcooome Adriph! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: That’s pretty young, and I’m happy that you found out about forex at a relatively early age. :sweat_smile: Good luuuck! If you have any questions, lots of nice people here who will be happy to assist. :smiley:

Hello and welcome Adriph! What a lovely age to enter forex. I wish you profitable trades and a successful journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the trading community, you are surely going to have an enriched learning experience ahead. Good luck!