Hello I'm new to the scene

How’s everyone? I’ve been thinking of getting into trading, and I’m finally going to dive right in. Looking forward to reading and learning. I probably won’t be posting much since I pride myself in my wallflower abilities lol. Thank you.

Welcome TayALLLday!

I’ve recently joined as well! Looking forward to you getting the flowers off the wall!

I’m in the same boat looking, learning, and have found the search function temendously helpful for answering most of my questions!

Have a great day!

FR&L

Heylo from New Hampshire :sunglasses:

Welcome TayALLday! Don’t forget to check out the School of Pipsology! We hope to see more of you around here once you’re done with the School!

Good luck!!

Hi. I’m also quite new to the scene. But BabyPips is an excellent place to learn :slight_smile:

Welcome @TayALLLday!
you have landed on the right platform. if you want to learn about forex then school of pipsology will be a very good start.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Helo @TayALLLday! You chose the right place to come. Babypips is an excellent forum for beginners. There are many experienced traders here. Interacting with forum members will apprise you of their experiences and you’ll get so much to learn from them. Good luck !

Welcome to babypips, @TayALLLday! Awww I hope you can join in with us here more. The folks over here are nice and don’t bite hehe.