Hello im newbie in this industry!

Hello everyone! Im newbie in this industry still learning and wanted to learn more n more abt this trading industry. Hope i could gain more knowledge and change my life and myself slowly but surely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome aboard. Just carry on what you’re doing already, practice on a demo account to iron out mistakes, with the understanding there is no short cut to success.

best of luck.

1 Like

welcome to this community , as a beginner trader never skip the learning session , this is a request from me. good luck

1 Like

Sure thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Noted thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the community, @mellowbong. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, get stuck into the learning material and practice as much as you can. I found it best to try and set good habits early such as learning in time I’d have free to actually trade down the line. This helped avoid burnout etc.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey newbie, welcome to babypips! Learn well and you will see doors opening for you. Don’t take your education lightly and you will be able to get through your career easily.