Hello, I'm plat!

Hello everyone,

My name is plat and I’m a complete beginner at Forex. I’ve been working on earning several streams of income for one year now but always ignored trading because it looked too hard, risky and time consuming for me. Last week an MLM company I won’t name tried to recruit me and started talking about Forex. While I wasn’t planning on joining them they did spike my interest for Forex trading though. I did a little research here and there and that’s how I got introduced to Babypips. I started taking the beginner courses and I’m eager to learn and experiment with forex.

During the day I have a fulltime job as a software developer, in my spare time I’m experimenting with e-commerce, practise stand-up comedy and love going to the gym.

Thank you for welcoming me to this community, I hope to learn a lot and maybe make some friends along the way!

Have a nice day,
Plat

Hi and welcome on babypips, check education section :slight_smile: regards Greg

1 Like

Welcome Plat! Looks like you have your hands full at the moment. Forex will require a good amount of your time if you hope to achieve any level of success with it.

1 Like

most welcome into this forum, its a market where you have to invest your patience first of all, because success is a long time process in there. good luck

1 Like

according to me, its more appropriate for you to start with baby pips school , its the best source of education.

1 Like

i also appreciate the learning process , paid or free . but i also emphasis on practice , because without it any good level of learning can be useless.

1 Like

Yes, I know it takes a lot of time to get good at it. But I’m not in it to make money quickly, I’m in it so I can learn something new. I just stared out with the babypips school and we’ll see where I go from there :slight_smile:

I’m in it for the long haul, no rush here :wink:

Yes, that’s what I’m doing. Finishing the Babypips school is my first goal.

Welcome and good luck with the School! Happy learning!

1 Like