Hello, im so shy

Hello everyone, this is my first post since im a “babypips” member, im almost at 5 years since my first lesson here, all i can say is “babypips” is the right place.

6 Likes

Hello, im so shy

Hello So Shy! Welcome, study hard!

Wow! You’ve been here since 2018. How’s your trading journey going so far?

1 Like

Wow, that is a while! How is your trading coming along ?

1 Like

this education level is full of knowledge , i hope you will enjoy the environment with great level of learning something new.

1 Like

I have had several ups and downs, like any Trader, but with the knowledge that is exposed here, everything becomes easier, talking about my journey, it was hard for me, but I developed an easy-to-apply strategy, daily I get 0.6% - 1% of profit, with an average loss of -0.3%, every month I get 8-10%.It’s a long and hard road, but isn’t everything worth it similar?

Wow, I think these are pretty good stats. How long did it take you to be profitable like that ? You are right, for everything worthwhile, efforts have to be put in accordingly

1 Like

this is really a nice calculation , got some more information’s.

1 Like

It took me 2-3 years to get to where I am now, practicing 1-2 hours a day, with at least 3 entries in 3 different currency pairs.

Didi you trade currencies that were correlated with each other ? This way, if you are right, you win big, if not, you lose big. Can you share a bit of your strategy ?

1 Like

Talking about ratios, normally my trade is always “XAUUSD - AUDUSD” and “Dow Jones Industrial Index - EURJPY”, but 90% of my trade is “XAUUSD”, about my strategy, I use a SMMA of 20 and a SMMA of 200 , MACD divergences, 30-5-2 minute timeframes, pivot points and marubozu candlesticks, that’s it.

LOL. A true dad joke!

2 Likes

hi im fresh man for this babypips site

1 Like

True that. It is good place to interact and share your thoughts.

1 Like