Hello. It is nice to be here with everyone!

Hello all. I just started to learn Forex. I wanted to learn something to supplement my government pension. A certain political party wants to take it away. So, since I live in a foreign country where I cannot legally work, (I am too old to get hired anyway), I need some financial security. This will certainly be a challenge for me. I hope I am able to learn quickly. How is everyone else doing?
2022-09-28

Welcome aboard to this great education site. You will learn quickly that there is no short cut to success. so be prepared to put in the hard work for a couple of years or so. Open a demo account to practise and experiment on.

When you have completed the free courses here, and feel comfortable to trade live, take a look at tradertom.com who could take you to another level.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Good on you for looking for an extra source of income! How old are you if I may ask? And what was your job when you were still actively employed? :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind welcome

Hello, and thank you. I have been retired 7 years. I am now 69. I held many different positions in my work history. I last worked in city government.

Hello and welcome! So sorry to hear that you have to worry about that, I do think trading could be a solution. Wishing you the very best of luck and I hope it works out for you! :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you for your welcome to me. I will appreciate all advise. Have a great day

That’s awesome. I’m glad you’re learning something new! We look forward to reading more posts from you as you learn more about trading!

Hi. Welcome to Babypips. Don’t rush with trading. Take small steps. Good luck with your trading journey.