Hello lovely people, I am Hunter!

Hello dear people! :sunny:
My name is Hunter (not my real name), and I’m new to the BabyPips forum. I’m from Germany, and I’m always open to meeting new people and exchanging ideas :smiley: My goal in trading is to become financially independent… But not in two weeks because of some meme coin boom :laughing:
I mean in the long term, over the course of months and years :smile:, basically, by applying what BabyPips taught me in the School of Pipsology.
I successfully completed the School of Pipsology on August 1, 2026, and I had already completed the School of Crypto on January 7, 2026. On top of that, after every so-called “learning session”, I always took notes, which were usually short summaries of the lessons from BabyPips themselves :laughing::laughing:. This was mainly to review what I had actually learned and to make sure I could always recall the knowledge later, so it’s a win win :wink: I don’t have much actual trading experience yet. I’m really fascinated by Forex and especially Bitcoin, and I sometimes look at the BTC/USD chart, but I’m still standing on the sidelines and simply observing. The next step that would probably make the most sense for me would be to start trading on a demo account and get used to how the market behaves. In theory, I have quite a lot of knowledge about trading, but in practice, I’m still taking my first steps :laughing:. So naturally, I’m really curious and eager to learn what else I’ll discover and learn along the way! Thank you for your attention, and I hope you all have a wonderful day :slight_smile: :heart:

(The text was only made smoother and easier to read with the help of AI. The content itself was not corrected or changed.)

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips and congratulations on completing the School of Pipsology. It’s a great course that gives a very broad view of just about all aspects of Forex. Look at it as the Forex 101 prerequisite course and leverage that knowledge to gain additional knowledge and practical application.

Good luck on your journey :pray:

1 Like