Hello Madinah from Uganda, new to forex trading

That’s pretty cooool! :blush: How has it been going for you so far? :smiley:

In all honesty, I can tell you that the road is so far very rough.

For lengthy and additional insight on my current ability please look into the below:
(by the title you can already tell how my journey is going!)

1 Like

Oooh. :smiley: Thanks for sharing your journal! :blush: I’ll read through your posts but I guess I can assure you that the beginning is really the toughest part. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the good vibes, I’m grateful!

:blush:

That link I provided in my previous post was a thread to check where I went wrong with opening a particular position…

This is my trading journal:
(I try to write my thoughts and I summarise the reading I do online in relation to trading)

1 Like

Looks like I have a lot to read through but it’s great cause I enjoy reading other people’s journals. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. :smiley: Thank you for sharing and thanks for the positive vibes toooo! :blush:

You are very welcome :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy the content and please feel free to comment on any of the threads.
See ya around!

Hello thanks been studying for 2weeks now

Hmmm so far so good though my demo practice is abit challenging

Hmmm I will continue with the study and demo for sometime and may be get a mentor to help me out

Welcome to the community, Madinah. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

YouTube is a great place to start - also the Education tab on here.

Hi Madinah, welcome to the forum! I suggest exploring the market on your own so that you know the reality and can set realistic goals. When you read about other traders’ experiences, you somehow limit your knowledge. So, take the responsibility of your career in your hands and rock your trades.

Hey Madinah, My name is Marvin Joven, a Ugandan too. Just joined. Nice to meet you!

Can you back up your statement that the wealth of information here is helpful?

Could you be more precise? Are you making money consistenly as well?

Did these things help you to become a profitable trader?

I definitely can, @prafrgargafd.

I shall provide the resources and you will have to skim through them because I may be sure of the veracity of this website, but here the argument is for you to convince yourself.

First I want to point you towards a page taken directly from babypips.com.

https://www.babypips.com/testimonials

Having read what the website says the readers think of its own content, let us look elsewhere where the opinion may be less shaped by what the lion intends to show - the latter being a metaphor taken from the pages of The Da Vinci Code!)

Hi, I am glad that you chose to be a part of babypips. The education material here is great to start your journey. And if you have some queries in your mind, do post here to get help from your senior traders.

Hey, the school of pipsology is enough to start your learning with. Once you are through your basics, demo trade for a while before you take the plunge.

Hello dear, thanks for the advice.