Hello, mom of 3 here!

Hi I’m a mom of 3 with some time on my hands to learn something new. I’m a complete newbie, I have no prior experience in trading. I’m sure there will be a learning curb. Just started out on the lessons and it’s a lot to take in, especially once the kids start homeschool. Excited to get started.

Study hard the road ahead is very long and full of highs and lows.

Good Luck

Blackduck

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome. Just to say I can’t imagine how you are finding time for trading - clearly time management is going to be a key element for your success. Maybe you’re going to find trading with pre-set orders off the daily charts the most practical way forward?

2 Likes

With three kids, it is all about time management. lol

good luck, perhaps try end of day trading, that way you can concentrate on daily charts and signals.

1 Like

When I read that you are mom of 3 kids, my first question was how do you manage to have some extra time at all? But, you are right, everything is good time management. It is great to have you here !

1 Like

Hello and welcome momo21. Lovely to have you here. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips! Nice job with time management! It’s so hard to juggle everything especially that kids nowadays are doing online school! Good luck on your new journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @momo21. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hello there! Wish you all the luck :slight_smile:

1 Like