Hello my name is

Hello my name is Nick, thank you BabyPips for giving this free platform to individuals who want to trade and pass down this skill for generations. I started trading back in April this year with a network marketing company and seen amazing profits but wasn’t consistent enough with those profits. I want to find out what is wrong with my trading style and make it profitable and duplicable for others!

Welcome Nick! :blush: I hope you didn’t lose much money on that company you were trading with before. :confused: Which company was it? Haha. :sweat_smile: Anyway, if you want, maybe you can post like a trade journal for your demo trades so we could also help out in suggesting ways to make your strategy more profitable. :smiley:

For sure thank you! I’m still finding out how to work this platform but I’ll def send things. I’m not gonna tell the company I was with cause I like it and I don’t want to give it a bad rep it was just my old team that needs fixing up. I learned so much with indicators like ADX, Stoch, MACD, the cloud, Fractals, & Sars. Everytime I would lose, I would want to switch things and that didn’t help. I came to terms with loving the 4/50 strategy and finding out about the 200 EMA. But I really want to understand market structure and price action because that’s what a trader really needs to focus on instead of relying on any indicators

1 Like

No problem! :smiley: Haha. Actually, thank you for clarifying that. :sweat_smile: But yeah, I know the feeling. Every time you lose, you feel the need to switch things up. But in forex, the reality is just that you win some, you lose some. :sweat_smile: I wish you all the best in your trading journey and I’d definitely watch out for updates from you! :smiley: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Yes obviously! Thank you soo much and you as well !

1 Like

Hello Nick, this sure is a great platform to learn from all the profitable traders on the forum.