Hello my new family Cryptographers

1. Why I want to learn forex?
    Forex (foreign exchange) trading is an exciting and dynamic market that allows investors to make profits by trading on the fluctuations of currency prices. It’s the largest and most liquid market in the world, with trillions of dollars traded every day. Forex trading also offers a high level of leverage, which can amplify gains. Additionally, forex trading requires relatively low initial investment, making it accessible to a wide range of investors.
  2. Why now?
    Now is a great time to get involved in forex trading because technology has made it easier than ever before. With online trading platforms and mobile apps, traders can access the market from anywhere and at any time. Additionally, there are now more resources available to help traders learn about the market and develop their skills.
  3. My hopes and dreams?
    My hope is to become a successful forex trader who can generate consistent profits over the long term. I also hope to continue learning and improving my skills so that I can adapt to changes in the market and take advantage of new opportunities.
  4. My ultimate goal - why am I here?
    My ultimate goal is to achieve financial independence and freedom through forex trading. I believe that forex trading offers the potential to generate significant profits and create a passive income stream. I am here to learn as much as I can about the market and develop the skills necessary to achieve my goals.

Hi and welcome to BP community :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @Change-is-Coming. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.

Welcome to the community! You’re right, the convenience of online platforms and resources nowadays makes it easier. Wishing you all the best on your forex journey!

1 Like

Good luck buddy hope for the best