Hello! New here at Babypips

Hello, Iโ€™m kinda new (was a lurker for quite some time). Posting here to get to know like-minded folks to nerd about tracing with. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Been trading crypto on and off, now I want to focus on Forex. :blush:

Good luck with your new challenge

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Enjoy learning from all the free trading materials here. Good luck on your trading journey and hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @himmelskatze. How has your crypto trading been so far?

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome and best wishes! I love the materials + the UI of babypips! Iโ€™m still in preschool though haha. Basically, I jumped first before fully learning how to swim :sweat_smile: see you!

Thank you, @zianfx ! Well, my crypto trading journey has been good, started with buying super alt coins and hodling, then I tried my trading skills with crypto relying more on TA than FA. Tried trading Forex using a demo account, and Iโ€™m enjoying it so far. Now I want to jump ship from crypto and fully focus on Forex.

Iโ€™m new to Forex so Iโ€™ve been mostly thinking if this is a good decision. Unfortunately, more people are talking about jumping into crypto from Forex more than the other way around. But Iโ€™m confident that I wonโ€™t regret anything. :crazy_face:

Any advice for a noob like me would be greatly appreciated! :smiley: