Hello! New joiner here!

Hello community! I am Antonio and I recently discovered babypips because basically I would like to earn a few dollars weekly on the side…A friend of mine actually suggested babypips to me and I am eager to learn forex and see if I can reach my goal.

Besto of luck to everyone!
Antonio

Easier said than done, mate. Learn how not to lose money on a demo account. Without capital you cannot trade. However, if you are prepared to work hard for many months this great education site could put you on your journey to success.

Best of luck.

Thank you for the heads up! I really believe that hard work pays at the end. I am here for the long game and I think this site can help me understand first how forex works.

Best of luck

You are welcome here! But as a new trader, don’t try to make money 1st; you need to focus on only the learning process! Forex is such a standard of money making; so don’t expect here easy money!

Welcome Antonio! Remember that forex trading is not an easy money. You need to focus on learning and getting the required skills to be a profitable trader. Good luck on your new journey!

Welcome to the community, Antonio. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you in the future.