Hello, newbie here! 😁 Eager to learn

Hello everyone,

I’m new to forex, but I’ve been trading in the stock market for a while now. I’m really looking forward to adding forex to my list of skillsets/avenues that can be used to make money.

Thanks

most welcome in this forum , its a very good place for learning Forex trading , i hope you will enjoy the environment with new level of learning. good luck

learning is important its true but honestly speaking despite of learning trading can be useless if there is no regular practice.

Learning is the only tool you have when you go live in the market. If you are not ready to learn, you won’t be able to survive in the market. Learn from as many sources as you can and make use of the demo account offered by your broker. Even if you think that you are good to go, do trade on your demo account first and then, go live.

It’s good to have you here! You have come to the right platform to become a forex trader. While learning, if you come up with any queries, you can post here and see what professional traders have to say about that. Try to learn from different sources before you risk your money.