Hello! Newbie here!

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in Forex trading from Cyprus and I am really fascinated and interested about the financial world and especially Forex.

I was on and off on learning the basics of forex throught the last 5 years mainly because there was no much time to spend on that but now things have changed and I can spend much more time on this goal.

I have finished the School of Pipsology and I am currently working on the development of my trading plan. Any advices on that? Or on how to organize the day to day of trading?

Thank you

1 Like

Καλωσήρθες/Welcome

1 Like

Just make sure it is a trend based strategy. Develop a good trading mindset & practice on a solid money management methodology. Practice and reflect. Forever be a student of the market.

3 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your progress! Stay patient and motivated until you become a profitable trader. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the world of Forex trading! Best of luck for your upcoming journey and try to trade carefully with a proven and tested trading strategy.

1 Like

Welcome back! Keep it simple and stick to what suits you. As for daily routine, set your trading hours, stay updated on market news, and review your trades regularly. Consistency is the key! Good luck!

1 Like