Hello :) newbie

Hi everyone I’m a new trader and I’m looking forward to learn new skills & strategies!!
Im from NZ i never once traded in my life.

Hello @mmalia, welcome! I am also new to the community. I am in Canada and I too have never traded. I was introduced to this forum by a very good friend who has traded and taught trading for 25 years. How did you find Babypips?

J

1 Like

Hello, mmalia. You’re welcome to Babypips forum. I hope you find what you are looking for to claim a place among successful traders.

1 Like

Hi @Jfinancialfreedom , Thank you and welcome to the community!.. I found babypips from tiktok and decided to give trading a go I thought babypips will improve my skills thats why i signed up to join :smiley: !

1 Like

Thank you @Torchwave !!

Welcome to the community, @mmalia. You’ve come to the right place to learn. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community too, @Jfinancialfreedom. It’s good that you’ll have someone to ask when you need clarification. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Thank you @zianfx i hope it goes well.

Thank you!

Yes I feel I am very fortunate and blessed to have friends who are seasoned traders and also this community.

J