Hello People, I am new and I hope you all make great traders

I’m new here, going to complete babypips school to get a greater holistic understanding of the markets, if anybody wants free Forex educational information hit me up I got loads.

Yeaaa boiii 663% gang

1 Like

Welcome @sharpiemomo! :smiley: Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: WOW. That’s definitely something. :stuck_out_tongue: 663% is crazy. Haha.

1 Like

And I only scored better than 89% of all quiz takers :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

congrats @sharepiemomo on completing the babypips school now you can give advice to the newbies. Have you start trading now ??

2 Likes

Nah I haven’t completed it, and I’m demo, also I’ve got a discord which I’m building up with educational resources so if anybody is interested in joining it that’s cool with me, completely free forex educational content. Webinars, Books, other stuff too :slight_smile:

Only 325% right this time :frowning:

Welcome to the community @sharpiemomo. Good luck in completing the School of Pipsology!

There might be a bug in their Pipsology quizzes. :thinking: Which part of the quiz is this?

It’s called spamming the right answer lol

We getting somewhere

Welcome to babypips, @sharpiemomo! Have you been trading before or are you just starting out?

You can report this bug to the website admins so that they can fix it.

Starting out i’d say. Have some basic knowledge.

We gettin somewhere

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to BabyPips. I hope you have a fruitful journey in forex too :slight_smile:

Dayumn well done lol. Road to 1000% :joy: