Hello rPIP is here :)

Hey guys, I joined Babypips last January and it has been 8 so and so months for me. I was profitable in the beginning and everything just took a nose dive and lost about 30% of my trading capital.

Babypips school and the blogs are amazing and the newsletters from babypips are the only newsletters I actually read. Each email from babypips has some thing to offer.

School of pipsology was so cool, actually, it made it a lot easier to understand everything in a fun way. I couln’t find a better resource to learn fx when I was searching all over google.

I must mention that Babypips staff is so cool and friendly and the changed my username to this one “rPIP”, before that it was “Decimus”. When I emailed them I didn’t really think that they would take me seriously, given I had only 3 posts in the forum. The best thing about them was that they replied back in like 2-3 hours and changed my user name. I couln’t expect anything more.

Even my Forex broker is not that fast. In fact I am waiting for an email from them since last April or so.

Thanks all and best regards,
May the pips be with you!
-rPIP

Hey there rPIP!

Welcome back to the club! I’m glad you like our newsletters. Have you also signed up for the monthly release? I believe this is the link (BabyPips - Home | Facebook).

Good luck in your second attempt at trading. Looking forward to more of your posts!

PS: You just made our support team’s day with your comment!