Hello the forum!

Hi Everybody,

I’m 49 years old and french. I trade since few years beginning like everybody with all sort of indicators to finally end simply with a simple graph with a short RSI and a supply & demand strategy. I’ve found some interesting topics on this forum this is the reason why i subscribe and i hope to share some discussions with you. I’m absolutely not a professionnal and my time to trade is not enough for me :wink:

Lono

welcome on BP :slight_smile:

Hellooo Lonoat! :smiley: Welcome to BP! :blush: How long have you been trading? :smiley:

Hi, thanks for your welcome. I trade since about 3 years and mainly the Emini in UT 5.

Hello people! I am Stojan and i am from Bulgaria.

Hello Lono! Welcome! We’re looking forward to hear your trading ideas and contributions. See you around!

Hello and welcome as well, Stojan! Are you also new in forex? Hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

I am trading for quite sometime now but yes i am new to this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to BabyPips, @Lonoat14. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Welcome to the community, Stojan! Are you a beginner or trading already?

I am already trading.

There is a lot to learn about Forex trading, and Baby Pips is definitely the best place to get knowledge.

Hello forum participants.
I also liked your forum, there are many interesting topics for communication, that’s why I registered here. I hope I stay here for a long time.

Hi all.
Glad to join your community.

Welcome! The community here is great, and I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time discussing different topics. How long have you been trading?

Welcome to the community! Are you new to trading? Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and good luck on your trading journey!

How long have you been trading and how has it been for you so far?

Welcome to the community, @TRoob. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Welcome to the community, @haroldbrakus. Are you just starting out or trading already?