Hello there from Andrea!

Hello, i am Andrea from Italy. Actually i am working with Forex/Binary options. I’am new in this market and my objective is to find leads so everyone had leads to sell or information to share it will be appreciated ! Thanks.

Hi Andrea.

I hope all goes well with your trading, but be aware that binary options is betting and not trading so binary options firms might not be regulated by the financial authorities in some countries. Some other countries are either making these firms subject to financial regulations or are outlawing them completely.

What is the situation in Italy? I hope your account is safe.

Hello Tommor,
thank you for your advice and mailing me.For now its going pretty well, but i’am interested on finding Forex/Binary leads. Can you help me [comment removed due to forum policy violation] sharing with me information on where can i find ?

I think maybe you mean signals? That is, a signal to buy or sell a certain forex pair, or an alert to watch and be ready to trade a certain pair.

I cannot recommend using anyone else’s signals, and definitely not paying money for them. You need some sort of simple strategy for yourself. This website has a lot of guidance for new traders.

Pretty soon, you need to decide from your personal circumstances whether you will be able to trade live just a few hours or all day, buying and selling manually. Or if you will only be able to place orders and then must be (or prefer to be) away from the screen during trading hours.

Live day-trading is very hard to become good at but it might suit your circumstances. Longer-term trading is easier to learn and gives you more time but demands great patience and an uneven flow of returns.

Either way, learn a strategy and run it on demo before you commit money to it.