Hello There, I'm a newbie

Hi there,

My name is Veneta

I’m a newbie to Forex trading and looking forward to learning. Just finished the Kindergarden section and hoping to learn a lot more on the course and on the forum.

Best of luck to everyone with your Forex trading.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Take it easy, one step at a time. There is no short cut to success. See if FX trading suits you and your lifestyle.

Best of luck.

Welcome to the community, Veneta! Always remember to be consistent with your efforts to learn and lots of patience in this journey. Good luck!

hi and most welcome in this forum. have a very good journey on there.

you can start with psychology of school including a practice account. otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

lots of trading educational materials are available on this forum , i hope you will enjoy this environment . good luck , happy trading

learning is important but any kind of learning can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

Welcome to the community, Veneta. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hello, nice to meet you. Keep learning consistently and be patient. Good luck on your journey.