Hello! This is me👋🏾

Hi! I’m Biola from Nigeria. I have zero knowledge of Forex trading, but I look forward to learning the A-Z of Forex trading on Babypips so as to be financially independent as I have always hoped!

2 Likes

i think you have come into a right place , this is a best place to learn Forex in a proper way , hope you will be benefited from there. good luck

1 Like

psychology of school is really important for the beginners level , be active on there and bring good amount of knowledge.

Hello Biola! Nice to meet you!

The reality of being financially independent is gaining experience over many years of hard work trading FX pairs - or any other trading. There is absolutely no short cut, despite what social media marketing hype would tell you. First and foremost I would suggest you use this great education site as your backbone to your lengthy learning journey.

Best of luck.

Welcome to the community, Biola. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome! Study hard!

be educated from this community , this is a perfect place of course , happy trading , enjoy your stay

Welcooome! :blush: Zero knowledge is fine as long as you’re really dedicated to learning more. :blush: If you have any questions or if there’s anything that’s confusing, just ask away! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Biola! This is great resource for newbies to learn forex. Enjoy your stay and good luck!

learning is really important but besides this most important to make a perfect money management , otherwise trading life could be dangerous