Hello to all my new learning partners

I need a place to ask questions so I can finally get it right.

I have been studying Forex on an off for the past 2 years. Nothing serious. Opened a real account 2 years ago and lost everything down to $29.00. Jumped into the game without learning first.

I now have a good working knowledge of why I lost my money and am practicing with a demo account. Loosing so far, but now I am managing my losses. Getting out before I loose it all. Still in the red but learning about economic data (most important) and candle patterns has helped me understand price movement.

1 Like

Hi welcome

Hello Mate , Welcome , happy learning

I suggest you take a look at the forum course of babypips.
I’ve read some of the courses and found them useful.

1 Like

go through the pips school minimum for 2 times , and trade in a cent account for live trading experience.

Welcome to this place , lots of advisor always active in here just put on your question and be active with patience.

I agree. Plenty of good info there

Seems youve made some good conclusions so its only a matter of time to make some more, learn some more and you`ll be fine. Good luck.

I have been reading the Education portion of this site. While I only skimmed the early stuff because I already know and understand it, I went to some of other portions that I did not understand before and now have a better understanding of the tools.

I agree with you about reading the entire course (even about reading it twice). I found this site by accident. It looks like I found a great place to learn from.

How much have you really lost ? You are making this sounds like you lost something like a fortune of family wealth to some miserable $29, correct ? Please tell us more. How much are you playing with demo account already ? You can start some things with real as well I think.

It’s only a comment about my personal loss. Don’t get too excited. I started with $500 about 2 years ago, traded like I knew what i was doing. I left the account open but it only has $29 in it now. I am now just trading paper so I can learn to be profitable. I get that your scared about loss. We all are. But don’t read too much into just a comment about my failure in starting out.

1 Like