Hello to the Babypips Family

Hello to Babypips Family. My name is Louise and i am from Malaysia. I am new to Forex, i wanted to grow knowledege in Forex so that i am able to go for Day Trader and get rid of 9-5 working days :sunglasses:
I wanted to be succesful in Forex and towards financial freedom in 5years time.

2 Likes

Welcome to Babypips forum. I am sure you will be able to do a good job. Keep learning and grow to be the best you can be for yourself. Wishing you all the best. :innocent:

Hello and welcome Louise1002. I wish you all the best and hope you become financially independent as soon as possible.

its a very good place you have join already , you can star with baby pips school which is mainly considered as a best place for beginners.

Thanks for the encouragement

Thanks Bipin1800

I saw there’s free course for beginners to know more about forex

Helloooo Louise! :blush: I’m from the Philippines, SEA neighbor! :slight_smile: Haha. :smiley: 5 years sounds reasonable. :smiley: Good luck with that! Have you already started learning the course here? :smiley:

Welcome Louise! I hope you’re going through the School now. It’s the best place to start your journey. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello Ria_Rose :grinning: Thank you!
I’d started the course, still absorbing and in the learning progress.

Thank you baemax023 :wink:
This place is best for beginners like me to learn!

Hi Louise!
Forex trading is definitely a good choice in life. Keep learning with patience and tap on the best opportunities available.
Wish you luck mate!

1 Like