</> Hello Trader World - Babypips Family

Hello World and The Babypips Trading Firmly - QuadroFX is a newbie to trading. Im passionate about personal development and learning a skillset. I am a seriel entrepreneur, and learned about trading over two decades ago and doubt that it was as accessible as it is at the moment ( never pursued it hard, the Law of Diffusion got me to try some of that digital hype first and network marketing). I studied PPE ( Politics Philosophy and Economics ) and knew about Bullish and Bearish markets, the emergence of retail traders at today scale is something fascinating, and High Frequency Trading aswell.

Beyond the skillset, I am here to learn to get myself some pips so that I can transform my life and those around me. No matter what it takes leaving here with a skillset.

PS. I was reffered here by Dapo Willis

1 Like

Hello QuadroFX! welcome to the community! Iā€™m sure you will enjoy and learn so much from all the free resources here. Good luck and see you around!

Hi and welcome! Treat learning the skill as something similar to say painting. Have no expectation to make money from it. If you get good and can then awesome. in many cases having that early expectation can be damaging to the learning process.