Hello traders <3

hi everyone

i am new member , i do daily trade on forex , i hope we are going to have a great time sharing trading experiences and help each other improve , wish you all big pips <3

Hello and welcome! Where are you from? Cheers.

1 Like

Oh nice! How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks , i am from iran

1 Like

thanks , i traded crypto for 3 yrs and for last 2 yrs i’ve been trading in forex

Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay here and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Oh nice, that’s a pretty long time! Are you currently profitable? :slight_smile:

1 Like

not always but right now it is my first income source for living , and am still improving it everyday

Welcome! Wishing you loads of big pips too! Keep it up and the continuous improvement!

1 Like

Oh wow that’s actually really good! How long has it been sine this has been your first source of income?

1 Like

it took me 5 yrs but as i explained above , just relying on trade as only income source is affecting mentality , i quitted my job as soon as i was profitable for few months in row and had stablished a profitable strategy and mentality, but the amount of profits was low so i focused and spent lots of energy on not to losing in any trades , and with every loss i was worried alot and that affected my psych in trading , my advise is to wait some time after you become consistent profitable and reach a level of profit that matches your outgoings/savings/bills/rents and …

Yup definitely. And also, that sounds stressful! I hope you’re in a much better place these days.

1 Like