Hello yall, new to Babypips and still learning Forex

Hi yall, I’ve traded stocks and options (not horribly) but finding that ppl trading forex have a better knowledge of reading charts so looking to be a better trader all around including forex. FYI, I am in the US living in North Carolina.

good place you have chosen for learning. just keep going with more focus.

Welcome!! @KenIngram I just have one advice for you. It is one thing to graduate from the school of Pipsology ( I believe you have) and it is another thing to face the real life situation in the battlefield, just like the turtles faced theirs’ after Richard Dennis left them to trade on their own. It is also another thing to test the hotness of the war using a demo account differences being psychological effects (You should know these better). Keep your mind open to every topic here and trust your gut to read through a thread with about 1k comments if your intuition tells you to do so. The truth is that most people will get their life changing system right here in this versatile forum and the rest would apply methods taught at the school of Pipsology. Where will you fall in? It is not you to decide that, just keep an open mind and see things working out. Once again, welcome!!!

learning is a continue process in this stock market ,
just keep patience and focus on there.

1 Like

Welcome, I’m new here too but it seems like a really good place.to learn and get advice.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and votes of confidence.

Ken

Welcome Ken! Looking forward to hear more of your trading experiences here. Good luck and see you around!