Helloo all. I'm new to forex. Her to make some benjamins

I’m emxy Noma from Nigeria. I’m curious and friendly. I’m from the average class. This is my first attempt to make money for myself and change the wold. I’m ready to work with anyone and earn bucks. Nice to meet you all. Please guide me through.

1 Like

welcome in here , dont try to make money from this stock market without learning , there is no short cut way to make money from here, just learning and earning.

1 Like

Welcome. Learn, learn learn.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. Great to have you here! Could you please share your previous background? I mean what you have been doing and what brings you to trading? I hope you already check some education materials and get to know market a little bit. If not feel free to shoot for an advise.

1 Like

welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Hello Emxy! Welcome to the community. Have you been through the School of Pipsology to get educated first? Forex trading is not that easy. It takes a lot of time and patience to find a strategy that will work for you.

Good luck!

2 Likes

welcome emxynoma. i am also on my first attempt but let us see what happens. are you reading the lessons here.

2 Likes

Welcome! And as the others say be patient and learn learn learn

2 Likes

welcome and good luck with your trading, never stop learning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, take your time here learning

1 Like

even though learning is most important but without practice there is no value on learning.

1 Like

noted. thanks

Welcome. Read, learn, try in demo and give yourself a time to become a successful trader. It`s not a get rich quick thing.

Welcome! Hope things are going well and if you need any help everyone on here is very helpful! Good luck!

1 Like

Well said momo

True Ahsan!

hi and welcome :slight_smile: good luck with your journey. everyone is super helpful on here.

Yeah. It`s the truth. :smirk:

They sure are!