Helloo everyone 😁

hello, i’m Nikolas form italy, i’m new here and i’m studying on babypips academy. i have some trading experience, i want to be more disciplinate trader and improve my abilities. here on babypips is the right place fore me i’m sure.

Welcome aboard this great education site. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to this forum, let’s hope we could gain and share some good and valuable knowledge in here.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, Nikolas! How’s your trading going so far? Looking forward to hearing more of your trading experiences. See you around and good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Nikolas. Open a demo account to practice what you’re learning. That will make your learning more comprehensive. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hey, you are at the right place to enhance your knowledge. Keep posting about your experience and to get suggestions.

1 Like

Hi and welcome. Great to hear someone saying they want to improve the skill rather than they want to make x amount etc. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome buddy. Also check out YouTube, good to clarify some things.

1 Like

With some hard work and dedication, it should take you 12 months to learn how to trade Forex / trade other markets - it’s no coincidence that our mentoring program lasts 12 months! You will always learn in trading and you must always be ready to adapt and change, but that is part of the excitement and the challenge.