Help a new-trader to enter the market

I am a new trader, how much do you advise that I trade with $1000 in my money , and which currency pairs do you suggest? And how much can I earn monthly with this money?

Hi and welcome :slight_smile: I think you should start from the education section Regards Greg

2 Likes

First demo, then the smallest trade size you possibly can when you start. The gains will be small, but try not to think about the money. The more you push it to try and make big returns, the more likely you are to lose the lot

2 Likes

Finish this section first: Learn How to Trade the Markets
Try not to make any trades (usually some lucky trades will come to you and you will think everything is fine and then BOOOM!)
And forget about this $1000 or even any kind of profits, just focus on your learning and consider demo accounts as good friends!

1 Like

you are a starter and you want profits? come and buy a food truck in bulgaria
do not think you can make profits easy in this business
you have a lot to learn and to pass but remember that you will lose a lot of money and dont worry about it

3 Likes

Yea, put that hard-earned money away if you’re brand new. Grab a demo account and start reading the School here.

It’s like any investment. Nothing is guaranteed. And it’s very likely you will lose more than you make, so that’s where the demo account and fake money comes in. Lose it there. Learn. Lose it in the real world. Learn some more. And more trading and more learning, and then maybe some profits if you keep at it.

2 Likes

I’m sure others have said what I’m trying to convey, but start by educating yourself.
If you want to keep your money, you need educate yourself.

1 Like

The first and the most important rule of the market: if you don’t want to lose your money, educate first, and gain experience on demo accounts then you may give it a shot.

2 Likes

Why don’t you learn first and be familiar with the know-hows of trading before flipping in a coin?

1 Like

Hello Imogen!
Welcome honey!
Do not bring that money into trading and just put it somewhere because of that when you wanted to start your trading, you’ll need it( but right now please do not waste that money!)
First of all, go and learn Forex! Spend as much as you can on different forums youtube channels, etc.
Then try to find 1 or 2 pairs to start trading with them, first just watch them and try to create a system for yourself, try to make it better continuously, and spend a lot of time on your demo accounts sweetheart!
Then start with small lot sizes (micro and even nano sizes) in your real trading account.
Ask all your questions here because a lot of people are ready to help you!
Best Luck/

3 Likes

The market is mean. You will stand a better chance by following the trail of successful traders.

1 Like