Help charts. Trading View

Hi to everyone…

Apologies for my English.

I have a problem. I need to print charts in A3 sheets. I need to print a whole day of trading in a 1 minute chart.

I have a 1920x1080 24" monitor. The problem I found is that I have to take multiple screenshots to cover the whole day.

I need help for this:

1- Does anybody knows if there is a way to download a 1 minute day TF chart without taking screenshots? Is that possible?

2- If that is not possible… Is there a way to “join” the screenshots and have a continuos clean chart?

3- If anything of the above is not possible… Does anybody knows how to print 1 minute TF day charts in A3 sheets?

Thank you so much for reading.

Hi, check this website. Regards Greg

1 Like

Thanks.

Now I have a CSV file. How do i open it to see the actual chart?

I mean. I can download a CSV file in trading view too. But then I only can open it in Excell.

The site you post is great to find exactly the day, the timeframe exactly for what i want, but i continue lacking of knowing how to have an specicif chart and print it.

The historical data export from Duky allow me to see the chart from the exact time frame i choose, but i don’t know how to print it… the whole 1 minute timeframe chart of the day.

do you want to get this results?

1 Like

Exactly. I want a Chart like that, hollow candles if possible, and in high resolution to get a good print in A3 sheet!!!

Is that possible??? I got a premium trading view account.

this is option from MT4 “save as picture” right click mouse on chart but I don’t know how it will be looks like on A3. You have to try.

Buff I already paid for Trading View…

I don’t have MT4.

I can’t believe there isn’t a way to solve this.

I don’t have to be the only one in the world who needs/thought to print a chart in a A3 sheet.

Thank you for your time and answers. Really.

Try to look for solution in other places. Why do you want to print chart on A3 sheet?

Does MT4 have it’s own historical data you can download or pull down, or do you always have to get it somewhere else?

Becuase i’m learning and i need to visualize the whole day in context. I want to make anotations, draw lines, take notes and analyze my demo trades.

I can’t do that on a screen. I know there are plenty of tools and so, but i need to visualize. Sorry if I’m note very clear. I don’t know how to explain it.

Maybe you can use projector with painting tools to this task

I don’t have neither :slightly_frowning_face:

Time to invest in trading tools :wink:

Sorry maybe I understood wrong.

Do you mean a projector, that device to hang from the ceiling and project an image on the wall? If that the case, well i think the invest isn’t worth it because I will have to buy a new apartment.

Yes I meant projector which describe.

Oof with the constraints you have I think perhaps it is time to try and learn with tools that are free/already available. How about turning them into PDFs and then just zooming in/out with a tablet?

hi! which trading platform do you use?