Help choosing a broker

I decide after a months and months of practicing to go live, I narrow down between two broker company, so I need your help guys to decide wich one to choose.

1. Aplari UK
  2. Windsor Brokers

Hi there ,
Its hard to initially choose a broker , but i have scouted the market and I am currently happy with WSD -Global markets. They offer great spreads and client segregated accounts,plus they are NZX regulated.

Hi Ive had mixed reports on Alpari and i’ve heard windsr aren’t actually fully FSA regulated.

One Financial is similar to these guys but they are fully FSA regulated, have loads of products and tight spreads which are fixed. Give them a try at onecfd,com they got two platforms too!

Finding a tough broker is the most important part in the strat, I guess. I’d never join a non regulated broker and never join a broker of a not so reliable country. US or UK, Switzerland maybe and Canada would be okay, but if I think of Cyprus or Russia or something I wouldn’t feel safe. Nothing against the countries and I may be wrong; just a gut signal. Plus even in regulated land there are a lot of bucket shops.

Wish you find a good one!

I was cheking WSD, but I can not find accounts tipes and I try demo and I notice that on EUR/USD spread is 4 pips , AUD/USA spread is 9 pips.

Hi dionysie, who did you choose in the end? hope you didnt go with alpari and that your money is safe!