Help choosing a micro account

Hi all,

I could really use some input from the community. After demoing for a while, I am now ready to go live. Until now I have been demoing with IBFX but after reading quite a few negative reviews I feel that I should rather look around for another broker. So I was hoping some of you guys could point me in the right direction. Here are the basic requirements:

• Must offer micro accounts, I’ll be opening an account with $500
  • Must allow hedging, this is pretty imperative as it’s the basis of my strategy
  • MUST offer MT4
  • Tight spreads
  • Bonuses would be a plus

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anybody have any experience live trading with Liteforex?

Hahaha!
This looks like a job offer.
You will find bad reviews about every broker in the market.
I have learn that micro account is not a big deal�you need to focus in the margin requirement and laverage.
You�ll want to be aware of tight spread as many brokers like FXCM offers low spreads but they change them when your are actually trading. You will be never sure of what is the spread they are actually charging. I�ll recommend Tradeview or Oanda.
And as most brokers offer bonuses you got a long list to check.
Have fun!

The broker i’ve been demoing only offers 100:1 leverage, which is a touch too much for me starting out. I like their system though. Need to find a good, reputable broker that offers micro/mini accounts with a few different leverages available. Lower leverages are a necessity for me…

D.

Try fxcast, fxopen or instaforex.

I would highly recommend fxcast.

I find Tradeview as the best place to open a micro account and you have choices for the platform you want to trade with. Execution is excellent so you’ll never lose trading opportunities.

Like they say, seeing is believing. i don’t like exaggerating things, i use Profiforex and they can satisfy you need as regards the above lists, am not saying this because i use them, It’s just the way it is. You can check their main site Profiforex.com. Spreads very low on different deals, good platform. Without saying much, you should do your own research you would better get some result their.

Hello,
I have been trying Profiforex demo for a bit, i really like it, but I am very skeptical about opening an account, so maybe you can tell me more about your own experience.
Have you had re-quotes?
Problems withdrawing money?
Is it a problem if they are not Regulated?
How long have you been with them?
Thank you so much, I really look forward to your response.

MJ

Hi, I have been registered to this broker for some months now and I have not experienced any requotes. Also, withdraws are sent within 24hours and webmoney is my option; I have never seen any delays in withdrawals. Actually, they use regulated and reliable liquidity providers. Usually, others may say that it is a problem if a broker is not regulated, but I think regulation is not what makes a broker trustworthy. Before I started trading here, I checked to see if there are any reviews from traders complaining about their money, but I did not see any. According to review sites, they’ve been since 2010 and ever since then their trading condition has always been good. I feel very comfortable trading here.

I like profiforex for their transparency, low spreads and low charges.

Did you just open your trading account with this broker? I can sense that in your post, well you chose well. As a newbie a service you would really enjoy with this broker is their customer service and first deposit bonus competition. You should really use this services to the full. It really in my helped me in my early days as a trader.