Help Creating EA using TradingView Closed Source Indicators

Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding creating an automated strategy using TradingView closed source indicators on MT4 and MT5, and I thought this would be the best place to post.

I am trying to create an automated system using my strategy and indicators that I use. I analyze using TradingView because that’s where the indicators I use are, and they are only on TradingView. I use three indicators, all of which I am unable to see the source code.

I was thinking about merging the indicators to create an alert that will go directly to Telegram, like “BUY EURUSD,” when all three indicators line up. I have software that opens, closes, and manages my trades from MT4 using Telegram, so getting it to Telegram is the hard part. All I need to do is create one alert when all three of the indicators line up. Is this possible? Has anyone attempted this before?

I am trying to see if it’s possible to create an automated system using closed source indicators. I have seen a few people do this before, but no one is getting back to my emails or messages. I also asked the developers for the source code indicators, but it was obviously a no.

I would love to discuss any thoughts or ideas because I can’t be the only one wondering how to do this with TradingView’s vast public indicator library.

Thanks,