Help Crypto beginner

I don’t know how much you actually know about trading world. As far as, it is the question of trading in any decentralized market, we all should go for regulated brokers. And when it comes to Crypto currency trading, I actaully never see any broker who is offering chances to trade with 0% fees!!!

1 Like

I have good winnings on a demo account (iq option) but only with digital and binary options … at the moment I have not found anonymous trading platforms that allow me to use binary or digital options. Can you advise me on a trading platform that will let me do this (binary and digital options) and have an anonymous account (transactions with bitcoin and without verify my identity)?

I don’t think I’m the perfect guy; because I never used this kind of trading instruments! But I think, broker section of this forum will be helpful to you.

And hold coins and buy low sell high so buy in red sell in green

Binance is a cryptocurrenicies exchanger

I like binance for crypto I started with £20 now have 120 in weeks but it can go down just as fast so I get out when they are up

[Edited for a Forums Policy Violation]

That’s right it makes profits what the difference

I dont think i can trade digital and binary option too

I can reccomend you some good software, to help get you started on the fast track to simple $100/day low risk trainings, me myself have been doing forex for now 2 years and the best id recccomend is Binance alsways stick to the main exchanges

Is there forex in binance?

Trade Demo until you are 18. you could use paperview foram tradingview for a free demo to cryptos. I

Binance is a crypto exchange. There is no forex trading there. For this you need to find another platform.

Cryptocurrency is also termed as the “future of the currencies”. All the beginners have to believe in it and stick to it as long as poasible. The market is developing quite quickly which is a good indicator for the success of the cryptos.

1 Like

Crypto currency trading is much difficult than Forex trading as the crypto market is immature and new without adequate history to predict the future. You can hooe for some optimistic to happen in the near future. Moreover, BTC and Ripple are good cryptos to invest in. Thanks and good luck!

this will help you about Crypto currency trading
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=tQUtuuUKXgg

A little late to reply, but I think the comment about finding a site that pays you to trade was sarcastic.

And on anonymous accounts, or unverified, I think for crypto to get more credibility, these will become more limited (meaning you’ll need to move funds out to somewhere else to get to fiat/cash) because of money laundering and KYC laws and requirements.

Hello crypto lovers! I think Bitcoin is on its way to reach the higher highs as it has started showing progress towards the boom. It has reached again at the level of $8000 and crossed it quickly. Now the next destination is $10000. What do you people think?

Sounds more like a religion

lmao now that is funny :joy: