Help Crypto beginner

I’d like to know some legit trading site with 0% fees with crypto trades, and don’t need a verification.

Better yet, why not ask for a site where they actually pay you to trade there?

Hi sir, where can i ask?

I think, you need to learn more about brokers & their activities; don’t invest your money in a non-regulated broker.

3 Likes

I am underage (so i cant verify my identity) and the most known trading sites have got an high dee on crypto trading.

1 Like

I can use an exchange bitcoin/dollars too

May I know, why you don’t want to verity your account? What’s the problem on that?

I am underage and i must be 18+

Looks like you’ll have to wait for your 18+ birthday or find somebody 18+ that you really trust. You’ll probably end up with a shady broker if you’re looking for one without age verification. And those exchanges will usually be in countries without regulation, so you’ll have to worry about the exchange scamming you or not having sufficient security controls in place.

What about your family? Perhaps they can help you.

1 Like

Thank you all for returning, i found Binance , i can deposit and withdraw with bitcoin without verify my identity, i hoping this isn’t a scam site

2 Likes

Whoa. :open_mouth: Is there such a thing? :thinking: That sounds so cool! :smiley: I wonder why I’ve never come across a site like this before. :sweat_smile: Haha.

1 Like

Are you kidding me or what? XD

1 Like

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue: Not kidding. Huhu. :sweat_smile: I’m sorry I haven’t really come across a site that will pay you to trade. Huhu.

1 Like

In this case, you can use your father or relatives documents; Again, don’t go for non-regulated broker.

1 Like

Binance is reputable so far. That’s one of the main exchanges I use

1 Like

Oh, now I got it! By the way, what’s your demo performance? If you have consistent winning history on demo, only then go for the real trading! Don’t be rush.

1 Like

How are you planning on cashing out? Through another exchange? I have a very small amount on Binance (now even smaller because I bought it back in Jan lol) but haven’t withdrawn yet.

1 Like

I’m also using Binance. You don’t have to verify your account but you have a withdrawal limit of 2 btc limit per day.

2 Likes

it depends on what coins you have. But, normally I just exchange the coin into bitcoin (btc), then transfer it to my wallet (bitpay wallet), then I can transfer the funds onto my bitpay card to withdraw

1 Like

20k dollars… not bad xd

1 Like