Help finding a broker

I am in the UK and trade the Russell2000 index and am looking for a reputable broker offering negative balance protection, free withdrawals, allows use of an EA and 1:100 leverage.
Recommendation is important as I don’t want a company running off with my hard earned.

choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

dont choose your broker with an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of your trading with certainly.

Find a regulated broker based on your own research and be wary about any recommendations where you have to use a code or click on someone’s link. If that is the case then there is a good chance that person is getting a commission for you signing up so take their recommendation with a grain of salt.

Good Luck,
Nate

without using practically thats really difficult to recommend at any broker , because most of the brokers right now found to be scams.

First, find a UK an AU broker that won’t give you issues per your requirements. I have searched with same criteria some time ago, but I met few problems with the broker I used. If you are having difficulty finding one, you can join me; I use Forexchief broker. From my experience, no issues. Also, I can only think of this broker since they offer 1:500 leverage, negative balance protection and have no restrictions regarding use of EA.

1 Like

As options, I can suggest you Turnkey forex, IG, Pepperstone, and Plus500. But before you choose one, it would be best if you create your demo accounts with them. This way you will be able to test them and find out if you will be able to trade with them or not. Moreover, I would also suggest you try using 3-4 brokers at a time to compare and differentiate between them. Someone suggested that I do this and I am happy that I did.

Same here. I use only 1:200. I’ve not experienced any problems with their mt5 platform.

Since you are in UK, only Cysec and FCA regulated broker would be a good option, though with such regulation max leverage would be 30x. And as for negative balance protection as far as i know only Pepperstone, Fxview and ICM are offering.

There is up to 1:1000 leverage. Margin call is 30% and the broker gives your extra credit to hold off trades until you deposit money so as not to blow up your account. My account manager has done that twice for me.

1 Like

Like khanfiasa, I use Forexchief.com too. It is one of the few brokers that provide capital safety guarantee in the case of a technical issue on the server end although I have never faced such technical trouble. It charges low commission/ spread. You can try its demo first and see if you find it comfortable.

Looking for a regulated broker that offers leverage of 1:500. I mostly scalp, any recommendations for an ECN Regulated brokers that offer high leverage?

For scalping fxview is good option though leverage is low but their spreads and commissions are really good for scalping.

I see posts that ask for a broker who is 1) regulated and 2) offers high leverage (e.g. 100:1 or even 500:1).

You’re better off trying to find a leprechaun.

Properly regulated CFD providers have leverage limits of 30:1 for FX and 20:1 for indices.

Anything higher and you’re trading with a CFD provider operating in a questionable regulatory jurisdiction. Trade with them at your own risk.