Help me find a broker

Hello. I want to go live and need a broker that offers:

1. Micro Lots and small minimum account size.
  2. No or small fees. Like inactivity fees, withdrawal fees.
  3. Reliable and trustworthy.

check these guys out WSD Global Markets Ltd : The online trading provider matching highest standards in integrity and safety

cause i know they dont charge comissions on FOREX and use automated MT4 system (its the most common and hence protable software though many other popular platforms exist).

Id like to add two more things you must consider above those consideration you already seem to be making.

1. safety of funds. : and here WSD stands out cuse they offer segregated funds which many US based brokers dont offer. SEgretaged funds mean that your funds are held in seperate trust accounts and are not linked to the companys capital. its great cause funds are safe!

2. In OTC i.e. unregulated products like forex the platform and execution is very important…so please try demo and live client support services before opening a new account.

good luck

Oh and adding to my reply, WSD does offer mini n micro accounts…reliability and the rest i guess is subjective…i know my funds are safe in segregated accounts so i dont really care…

check the brokers’ list here:
Forex Club - Forex Trading Club

I am sure you can find one okay for you :slight_smile: