Help me find a good broker please

UPME is very good site for trading without investment you can easily earn good money from this promotions so try to start this and earn good profit .

I always choose the regulated brokers and who doesn’t spike during news release!!
You say some brokers give tight spread and leverage, If you don’t mind I can give a broker called FXCC and they are well known for [U]tight spreads for all the currency not more 2 pips[/U] difference where I have an account with them current and also they provide good service.

I don’t care what anyone says XM for spread broker, FxPro for ECN, FxPro used for 7 months, XM for over 4 years. Not a single issue ever…

Don’t open an account with them - they stole over $8000 from and they operate under the false pretence that they are regulated in Mauritius but they are not regulated anywhere

My trading experience with [B]CMTrading[/B] has been very satisfactory and my account manager is most helpful - it has been 3months since I have trading with this forex broker and so far there is nothing negative i could say about them. So I guess this can be your best broker to sign up with!!