Help me find a good broker please

Hi guys,

I am a Canadian citizen and resident. I would really like to have a broker with higher leverage, about 1:150.

Is there any way I could have an account in the US?

Thanks!

Wllen1

Hi

So you have two question I see.
Firstly, to name some good broker, I would say Oanda, FXDD, FXCM etc…
Secondly, yes you can have US Checking account. PM me for this.

Regards

admiralmarkets.com/forex/admiral-standard-trading-account/

I think you would have to do some good research about the broker that offers high and even high bonus. Almost all broker offer this leverage of a thing, please visit any of the forex sites and confirm which one is best for you. As for me I’m not worried about getting a new broker because I’m currently with profiforex, trading there for some while now has been great to me. I do set the amount of leverage i want there since my broker allow me to use leverage from 1:1 to 1:500, and it’s kinda helping me since have not really put together much funds to invest big .

I know that there are lots of brokers give high leverage, but in Canada, there is none. Most brokers are regulated by IIROC and don’t have higher leverage than 1:50.

Any idea of how to get a US or UK broker with higher leverage while I live in Canada?

Thanks!

What about an offshore broker like Investors Europe Mauritius? The leverage is really high. Let me know if you have any questions guys.

Alex

Well, FXCM does not operate in Alberta… FYI

Here is another discussion on the topic. It may prove useful.
Which broker accepts Canadians? @ Forex Factory

FXCM accepts US trader, I think you can go ahead with it.

I recommend to trade with GAINSY - good bonuses, STP/ECN acc… They has own platform for ECN or you can use MT4 for STP. Works with CASHU, Skrill, WM e.t.c., !!! has own mobile platform for Android devices. You also can get a “Swap free” account if you’re Islamic user)
I have Classic STP and i’m satisfied by my broker)))
Deposit: from 10$ for STP and from 10000$ for ECN
[B]Leverage for STP: 1:1-1:500[/B]

P.S. Quick and easy withdrawing money

why is no one warning this guy that it is really dangerous to be trading with such high leverage? unless you are super experienced guru, then i apologise in advance…

There is no danger in doing that. Anyone who understands leverage would know to use it. If you think leverage is a big problem, then you must learn more about using it. Leverage is advantageous to those with low funds.

Lol! I think if we understand how leverage works, there is little to warn traders. Brokers do a relatively good job of warning against using high leverage in disclaimers. Someone offering 1:1000 leverage or 1:50 barely matters if we understand the concept.

IMHO, every self-respecting broker posts info about possible risks related with trading. Something like this:

RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries high degree of risk. High leverage, low margin and changes in foreign exchange market can lead to considerable losses. The customer of GAINSY Company may lose all initial funds and any additional funds deposited to enhance or control the position in the market. You can lose your entire investment or more while leading foreign exchange trading, therefore you should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. That is why, currency trading is suitable only for people who understand and allow the economical, legal and other risks associated with such dealings, and is able to withstand financial losses. Risk of loss associated with foreign exchange trading may be very considerable. The customer of GAINSY Company should carefully analyse his financial opportunities before deciding to trade foreign exchange.

P.S. Everyone who can read may take offense at himself / herself if he or she hadn’t read notes like this. After reading notes like this smart human must to think :33: about the best way to spend his money or 'bout the best way to earn money…

im just trying to look out for OP. i dont know how experienced he is.

Leverage the Killer | The Number 1 Cause of Death of Forex Traders | Senior Year | Undergraduate

this page is a good waring. the fact that some of you people think brokers will be all morally nice and goody goody and warn you completely of the pitfalls is worrying… yes they will definitely post the bare minimum risk warnings as required by law, but i have yet to see any broker stress the importance of leverage and margins like it does in that page there.

just my 2cents…

To all people worrying that too much leverage could harm me, thanks for your goodwill.

Honestly, it feels warm to see people who still care the well-being of other people.

That being said, I wouldn’t ask if I knew what I was doing. You don’t have to worry about whether I know the risks of having high leverage or not; of course I do and I totally assume it.

So, I have ATC Brokers and Dukascopy showing some very good reviews.

Comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

Wllen1

Dukascopy is one of the biggest brokers out there. Are you ready to go against them? I wouldn’t. There are other brokers to choose from aside from the two you’ve mentioned. If you ask me to choose from these two options, I’ll choose Dukascopy.

+1. I’m using Gainsy too almost 1 year. STP, started with 100$.
Yeah, Andrew, MT4 for android doesn’t works with this broker.

Aneah, if you still here please tell me how is your business with gainsy? have you already withdraw any big profit? cause I use their Pamm…

Try exness…