Help Me Find Forex Sites With Browser Notifications

I have fxstreet’s browser notifications. I really like them! I am trying to find more sites with these notifications, but I really am struggling. Please help.

Here are a few suggestions for websites that provide browser notifications for financial developments. Investing/com offers real-time quotes, charts, and news on a wide range of financial products. Browser notifications are available for market news, economic events, and price alerts. Bloomberg is a well-known source of financial news and analysis, and it provides browser notifications for breaking news, market updates, and customised alerts based on your preferences. Seeking Alpha is an investment research and analysis portal that provides browser notifications for news items, analysis, and updates on stocks, ETFs, and other investment opportunities. MarketWatch provides business news, financial data, and market analysis, as well as browser notifications for breaking news, market updates, and customizable alerts. Yahoo Finance is a popular site for financial news, stock quotes, and portfolio management.